Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As part of the QA team, you’ll be responsible for taking the amazing games and making sure they’re as polished as possible before release.
You will create and follow test plans, test all areas of a wide range of games. Furthermore, you will create clear and detailed bug reports.
- Functionality, compatibility, usability, and regression testing
- Finding, reproducing, analyzing and reporting issues to the dev team
- Co-creation, execution and review of manual test cases
- Providing feedback and suggestions to the development team
- Cooperation with spread out testing team
- At least 2 years of working experience as a professional QA Specialist/Technician
- Self-organised, able to weigh up priorities and act accordingly
- Communicative Polish and English
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Passion for quality and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of PC and consoles above the level of regular end user
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to the family members (entirely financed by the company)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game - the game is being created by the whole team - your opinion counts
- A team consisting of experienced experts, which means - huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)