Heads up! We don't slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
- Creating complex textures, shaders and materials for Environment and 3D assets using Substance Suite.
- Integration of textures into given Materials in UE4.
- Help improve with the help of TA, the production pipeline to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams.
- Collaborate with Technical Artists developing shaders, smart materials, and tileable textures according to project tech and visual requirements.
- Build, Oversee and maintain our developing material library in collaboration with TA.
- Write and maintain documentation to support development, as well as for other project-wide implementations and pipelines.
- Provide guidance, and mentoring to the Art Team to be able to achieve the intended artistic vision within tech limitations.
- Stay up to date on best practices, to keep up with the latest next-gen industry standards.
- Mentor and Train artists of any department, including your peers, in such best practices.
- At least 3 years of commercial production experience in a similar Art role.
- A great looking portfolio that demonstrates his experience.
- Expert skills in the Substance suite.
- Strong understanding of the latest games art fundamentals of PBR rendering, materials, lighting, post-processing, and pipeline developments.
- Great communication, self-driven organization, and time management skills with the ability to help mentor your colleagues.
In addition, the perfect candidate has:
- Proven experience working with Unreal Engine
- Broad knowledge & experience with Max/Maya/Substance/Photoshop and/or other 3D software packages
- Understanding of the more technical aspects of games development
- Keen interest in playing games and game development beyond art
- Ability to estimate tasks for himself, and any of the members of his team.
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to the family members (entirely financed by the company)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game is being created by the whole team as your opinion counts
- A team consisting of experienced experts, which means huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)