ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an AI Programmer you will cooperate with cross-functional teams to design, deliver and maintain gameplay features on-time and to a high level of quality. On the regular basis you will communicate and interact with designers, animators and other programmers. Through this you will gather the requirements for and own the implementation of key tasks and features related to a wide range of enemy characters development areas.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining game AI subsystems
- Cooperating with game designers to design AI gameplay mechanics
- Cooperating with animators to implement visually compelling and interesting AI experience
- Debugging and bug fixing
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Professional experience iteratively implementing gameplay features from inception to delivery
- Understanding player expectations in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games
- Experience working with animations and animation trees.
- Experience implementing behaviours tree.
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 will be a plus
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits in the office
- Location in a walking distance from the subway station: Metro Dworzec Gdański
- Working in an environment where we value self-reliance and avoid micro-management
- Working with experienced and high qualified developers