Heads up! We don't slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
About the position:
Flying Wild Hog Cracow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
The Network/Multiplayer Programmer will prototype, develop and maintain network and multiplayer gameplay systems using Unreal Engine 4.
- Developing and maintaining systems related to networking and multiplayer gameplay
- Debugging and optimizing network systems for optimal latency and bandwidth utilization
- Adapting third-party tools, libraries and APIs for networking
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing advanced server architecture and applications for online console or/and PC video games
- Deep understanding of client-server and P2P architecture, scalability and security considerations
- Basic knowledge of low-level network APIs, e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, sockets
- Strong C++ knowledge and familiarity with any scripting language
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 will be a plus
- Backend programming experience will be a plus
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team – your opinion counts
- Team consisting of experienced experts, that means – huge development
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Location in a walking distance from ICE Congress Centre