Heads up! We don't slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog is a game development studio composed of a veteran team with proven track records in developing and delivering top games. The studio is based in Poland with headquarter in Warsaw. We’ve been creating games for 11 years and we can say with confidence we’re good at it. We are experienced artists, programmers and other professionals of various crafts who take great pride in our handiwork. Our studio is a place where creativity and learning are at the core, giving everyone in the studio the opportunity to thrive and perform at their best. This is a place to make great entertainment for players around the world! Sounds good? Great. Join us!
- Developing and maintaining administrative systems and procedures to provide support for HR projects,
- Preparing employment documentation e.g. contracts, contract amendments and any other HR related documents,
- Conducting personal administration, ensuring compliance of HR policies with the Polish law
- Advising in payroll matters, delivering all payroll related data to the external provider
- Coordinating the compensation and benefits administration in the payroll process
- Calculation of working hours based on the company time and attendance policy
- Preparing reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Close cooperation with HR team, Finance Director and organizational management team
- Answering to employees' and contractors questions on a daily basis
- At least 3 years of experience in an independent position in HR - employment and payroll team,
- Good practical experience with spreadsheets (Google Sheets, MS Excel),
- Good knowledge of Polish labour law and other related law regulations,
- Experience at contracts with the transfer of copyrights
- Fluent in Polish and communicative English (at least B2 level),
- Strong work ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data,
- Very good communication, organizational and planning skills,
- Strong communication skills.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by Flying Wild Hog)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits in the office
- Location in a walking distance from the subway station: Metro Dworzec Gdański